We recognize the special bond between cats and their owners and the fact that your pet is an integral part of your family. Cats are not viewed by us as just small dogs. Rather, they have their own medical and husbandry needs which we believe can be better served in our more focused environment.
At our clinic, you can be assured of having a doctor and para-professional support staff with a special interest in cats and commitment to serving their particular needs in a professional and caring manner.
- To provide the highest standards of care for your cat.
- To minimize stress for your cat while under our care.
- To maintain a clean and healthy clinic environment for your cat.
- To maintain a caring and courteous professional staff to serve you.
- To be progressive and current in new developments and advancements in feline medical care and to maintain a well-equipped clinic.
- To show genuine care, concern, and compassion for your cat at all times.
- To provide clear communication between our clients and medical staff.
- To provide quality care at a fair and reasonable fee with honesty and integrity.
- To offer specialty referral care for your cat when needed.
- To foster and encourage goodwill for all cats and to hold as our highest priority the care and welfare of your cat.